8/11/18

The Hunt is On

I may have an idea for my Vore ABS.  Before, I saw the party in the role of the hunters, but perhaps I'll have motivation if I make them the hunted.

Partly based on D3M's story and Kavenbach's RPG, you signed up for a vacation and wake up on an island.  Worse, you are trapped in an animal costume and the only things between you are freedom are hungry animals and hunters.




First, each class is an animal, and each animal as their own advantages.  Some animals include:

Worm- The weakest animal, only able to hop around.

Gazelle- Can't attack.

Cat- Able to fight back.

Snake- Forced to hop around, but able to inflict poison.

Turtle- Slow, with good defenses.

---

And secondly, the inns would be replaced by Nests.  Sleeping in a Nest would restore your HP, but it will also cause your animal to change, sometimes better or worse.  Perhaps a potion or certain nests would give you better animal odds.  Nevertheless, I'm thinking to limit the amount of times you can use the nest by increasing its related variable so that dangerous creatures would start appearing outside and inside the nest after each rest.

But going this route does mean a lot of spriting.  Still, perhaps I could just make a cat suit for at least this kind of story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment