8/16/18

Need to Generate Head Thoughts

Production on graphics go slow, especially for characters and faces affected by states.  For example, drawing a cocoon for four actors means creating four copies then erasing bits to fit each face.  And all four face were drawn from the same base with different results.

As you can tell, I'm an idiot.

So I'll have to train myself to use the built-in editor with my pieces.  This means both taking time to make the bases and a shorter time to craft things afterwards, probably worth it.


After saving the old files, I started redrawing the base and the parts.

So far:
-Base (Normal, AkaMoro, White, Blue Rubber)
-Ears, no Ears
-24 kinds of Eyes
-Nose and No Nose.

Well, doing this was a bit strange since the generator parts aren't actually the size of facesets but more like the size of busts.  Thankfully after I put body in place, it's easy to position the other parts.  The generator does look weird at this point since it contains both my custom and the RTP parts.  I would have to do the mouth, hair and clothing to make the face preview a bit more nicer.

And some guidelines:
-4 squares for skin color, which affects base, nose, and mouth.
-8 squares for eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment