7/28/18

Vore DBS Demo


Game: Vore DBS Demo
Status: Tech Demo
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tfwad7405ys7yj2/VDBS.zip/file

Changelog:
-The party now has their character sprites.
-Death should not turn you into a corpse on a map, but it will slow you down.

 ---

This is mainly a tech demo since I can't come up with a fitting story at the moment.  However, I'm not the kind to half-ass on some parts, so this was released once the scripts have achieved "perfection".  That is, I have put as many features as I could and rolled away many bugs.

Anyway, this demo has a short tutorial in the first half.  The quicknotes is that if an enemy eats you and you can still fight, you can only target your eater or whoever's in that stomach.  I might also use this engine for bondage games.

 However, I do not know if I will release the scripts as a separate download, considering that at least one script from Himeworks was modified to make this possible (and a couple more to make it very fancy).

No comments:

Post a Comment