3/19/18

Stuff to Try Out

So yes, I did get RPG Maker MV, but I am still going to daddle with VX Ace to continue on the Vore ABS and because it will take time to get used to MV's Javascript.  And yes, the main reason I got MV is to try out some Plugins:



Dragonbones Support- Dragonbones is essentially a program that you put a "spine" on a graphic to make it look animated.  It is popularized when Yanfly and Archeia worked together to bring awesome battlers to live.  Of course I would like to try it out for wiggly cocoons

Spriter Support-A different program, Spriter is more focused on giving spines to sprites, so it's ideal for the map.  It is an interesting way to make hopping mummies or wiggling tummies.

Live2D Support-Live2D uses maps and vectors to "animate" a picture, and you might have seen this in games like Hyperdimension Neptunia.  It is an excuse to try this out as I think this is more limited to replacing pictures.

FPLE - First Person Labyrinth Explorer, first made by a French guy for XP and Ace, then there is a MV version.  The idea of seeing a mummy in First Person mode is interesting, though I'm also going to see if I can shift this into an "over the shoulder" perspective.

The Mouse - Part of MV already, but I am curious what I can do with the mouse system.  Perhaps I can rewrite the movement system so that I can send a follower to inspect a trap for me?

ABS - I should study some ABS to improve my own, and both versions of RPG Maker some some impressive ABS.

Plus a few other Plugins that I never explored yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment