11/2/17

The Lass Needs More Flavors



Last time I posted, I ended up with an issue that would give an Enemy Event only one chance to have a state but not receive it again.  It seems that I have to put in the on_turn_end method that pretty much manages things like states, so multi-dipping is now possible.

While I wouldn't actually need much, part of me wants to see if I can create an "ABS" from this.  Considering some states can damage HP, the next step would be to determine how 0 HP can effect an Event.  So I just spent the night adding a few more notetags:  one tag will change the event's Self-Switches or trigger a regular erase, and the other tag will change Switches or Variables (in case I want to tally points).

...To be honest, I have no idea what I will use the ABS for.  At least it's something to do while gearing up in Destiny 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment