11/13/17

The Lass Needs To Watch Her Step

Destiny 2...I'm spending too much time on it.

Anyway, what I decided to tinker with the "ABS" this time is making Events trigger other Events.  So for example, a trap can trigger to damage an Event Enemy or for a rock to hold down a pressure-sensitive switch.

So far, I created note tags to mark the events that can be triggered this way (so enemies don't talk to NPCs) and also allow NPCs to activate these Events too.  I also created a method to apply damage to the player and events who step on this Event and will work on them soon.

However, I'm trying to make events trigger with Followers too for a bit of touch (and in case I make flying arrows), though they're not triggering the Events yet.  I also have to try and make these events work for events on the same/normal layer as they're currently like mines at the moment.  I'll surely find my solutions after some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment