12/19/19

Like a Layered Dip

I want to experiment on having Layered States.

Any state tagged as a Layer State currently shares one array.  Adding a Layer State would add to that array in the order used.  Removing a Layer State, however, will remove the latest layer (assuming the skill possesses removal for that state).

I want to try making this because, from a bondage standpoint, it would be interesting having to open each layer one by one.  From a non-fetish standpoint, perhaps layering barrier spells.

Right now, though, I did make the prototype using a separate array from states, so I'll have to add the Layer states with the regular states.  I'll also have to work out some "priorities" as I won't be able to fit a bodybag over a barrier spell.  And eventually, I may experiment on either an Equip version or a Scene to read-out the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment