7/23/19

Rubbery Preview Garnered



I started a new side project to take a break from my main project and hopefully gain a new perspective.  This is what I have so far: 3 battlers and a few faces to start.  I have a snippet to randomize the hue and am using a script to randomize the face.

Features to add:
-More layer support for the face script, so  I can add back hair and even tails/wings.
-"Battle System" to play with these foes.  You'll still have regular skills to deal with interlopers.
-Some more randomization.  Perhaps change the size and positioning too.

Tip:  As I just discovered, RPG Maker's naming system is based on the name, not the battler id.  This means that if you have three enemies with the same name, you can set up different poses or minor stat alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment