3/3/19

Focus on the Fight!

I just keep adding new features to my project.  In this case, I just added Pest control.

...Let me explain.  Say, for example, you are facing a Mad Bear with 3 Bee Swarms, which makes 4 enemies.  However, you are most likely going to target the Bear over the Bees; if I tag the Bees as Pests, then you can only target the Bear.  Thankfully, you can cast an AoE to hit the Bear and the Bees, so if you encounter this in a normal battle, you can decide if you want to tear down the Bear or clear the numerous Pests first.  And also, clearing the Bear will drive the Bees away.

However, I also added 2 other kinds of Pests.  The first, the Invisible Pests, cannot be hit by AoEs.  I can use this for an audience that throws things into an area or as an "extra attack" for a boss.  The second are Magnet Pests, which will intercept AoEs and random attacks like a lightning rod.

In addition, I also added two scopes for monsters to help their allies, so I can either had a Technician Enemy buff some Beacon Pests or I can have Beacons heal up a Technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment