9/10/18

How Do I Crash Game?

I have been helping a guy with his game from time to time.  This usually consists of making edits to some of his scripts.  However, his most recent requests were to fix some rare bugs.  More specifically, one of those bugs has only been encountered twice and is supposed to make the game crash.  Yes, the two encounters took place in two rooms that has the same gameplay (defined as one enemy), yet I haven't been able to replicate the error, and I had pretty much tried this plain and changing the events. 

I don't have any other theories remaining, but I will try one more day before I can call it quits; this search is taking up time and mental energy that can be used elsewhere.  However, this isn't a complete waste of time as I did find another bug that he could fix.

As for my one activities, no bugs since I've been focused on the Generator.  The bag Neck was a result of seeing the RTP frills on this face.

But I guess a milestone I reached is finally spriting the normal clothes for my girls so they don't have to wear swimsuits any more.  They haven't been put on yet, but it is pretty much the reason I am doing the Generator.  Just a few more resources to make this fully useable.

No comments:

Post a Comment