9/11/17

Repl F Update: Keys and Surprises

My mapping adventure continues.  With most of the lights in place, I now draw my attention to putting in other events that will help you progress through the mansion.  As it goes right now, unlocking the third floor and activating the lights will be a simple process.  However, there are multiple goals you set out to do in this mansion, and getting out is one of them. 

This, of course, means that I have to put in events that impede your progress, like these books for instance.  Originally, I figured defeat was going to turn you into one of them.  However, I still want to mess around with the battle system a bit, and in turn, how everything else affects battles.  Anyway, I'd recommend not zooming through the library straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment