7/25/19

Prob Solved

Changing how the face got randomized in the enemy didn't work somehow.  Instead, I placed the randomization at the next imporant place: the sprites.  Thankfully, this solution works and multiple copies have their own faces.  Also, I've changed the randomization as well; it used to rescue into another branch when files didn't exist, but now I use the directory to find all related files.  This means that I also removed the "default face" and the "number of faces", reducing the guesswork needed.

That is, you no longer need to label pictures as face1,face2,face3.  You can name them as facebearded,facecheeky,face1.

Also, I added the Face-Toggle to this script.  By typing a string into this method like "face", you can hide the face of battlers.  Namely, if you happen to have a 2-faced naga, you can remove both of their faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment