10/11/18

Bondage Vore Party?

When I looked at one of Scaylild00d's bondage/vore pics, an idea came to me.  More specifically, an idea that I can accomplish with what I have!  So imagine playing as one of several people trying to outlast the others...

So anyway, how would I accomplish a "party game?"  Well, I'd be using the Vore ABS just for capturing players, but it also has a few other scripts already incorporated in it, especially the Party Chaser that would make events head to the nearest party member.  I would have to edit some over features like making the party more solid and making their "go" state more permanent.

Secondly, I'd make this a "single player" experience, and based on a snake game I'm doing, I believe I have a simple menu script that prevents even the swapping of information.  So ideally, you only control your character in town and in a game, though the game's other party members will be your "opponents".

Anyway, I would also need to set up an event that detects if a certain number of players are "vored" or captured as well as to give the players a ranking based on when they are captured.  I'm thinking a variable in the actor that adds and records based on the state for that game.

Well, I suppose my plan for October is to make some short games.  Let's hope Maplestory 2 doesn't ruin that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment