5/26/18

Quick Vore Demo Here



Game: Messing With the Messy - Demo
Status: Reworking
Link:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/p96cvrzfxve195i/VABS%20V2%20-Demo.zip

As I said in my previous post, I am considering to change the design of the ABS game, so I might as well show what I was working on up to this point.  Keep in mind that even though many features have been tested, they have not been activated for this demo.

Edit:  Re-uploaded with "digestion" to make the game a bit more interesting.

Differences between 1st and 2nd Demos as a reminder (for this demo):
-Attacks are linked to MP, so mashing buttons only build up your MP.
-Enemies (and followers) attack based on update.
-Your allies will be lost in the wilds if you leave them behind (or die).  You can free them if you find a "nest".
-The damage part has changed, including damage modification.

No comments:

Post a Comment