3/5/18

Eating Through the Shell

Okay, so before WoW, I was working on a ABS with some vore elements.  I can say that tonight had some good progress:

-The "Duration" affects how long your party stays inside a monster's guts or how much you have to struggle to get out.  This had been solved by changing the duration needed after the state is set rather than putting it in the reset method.

-The "Digest" affects how much damage/healing is applied to the prey.

-The "Vomit" affects the chance that the minion will release the prey when damaged.

---

These three factors don't seem much when you have multiple states, but they will be used on only two states (pred and prey), meaning that I can give preds different acids and sensitivity.  These factors will help me since the scripts are deeply written as the interactions between the two and I don't have to write two states for every enemy.


I also added another method to ensure that allies will be released after finishing the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment