1/29/18

Bound by Warcraft: not a RM thing

Last week, I re-subbed into World of Warcraft.  As I'm the kind of person who wants to maximize subscription time (especially with the ability to earn another month's time in gold), I may forget to mess around with RPG Maker.  As such, there might not be much blog posts for a month.

I re-subbed into Warcraft because my brother hadn't played it for months and I was thinking that if he doesn't get the Battle For Azeroth expansion that will come out, there's little reason for me to get the expansion.  Hence, the other reason I resubbed is because my main method of getting Gold is to get the Call to Arms bonus in the LFRs, which is at least 800 Gold per run and doesn't care that you already got loot for the week.  I imagine 7 runs per night should help me reach that goal.  Contrary to what I believed, my brother just found out about the Battle for Azeroth expansion and he might be interested in it.  Well, we'll see.

Anyway, my time in WoW will hopefully not be pure gold farming.  I just finished the Argus storyline with my main.  I am half-way getting the Lucid Nightmare mount (hidden behind puzzles) and just found the starter for the Postmaster questline.

No comments:

Post a Comment