10/10/17

Repl F Update: Near the End and Beginning

I think I have one more questline to complete the base of the game, then I might release the Beta of the game.  From that point, I plan to spruce up more of the gameplay like changing the room layouts and adding more foes, perhaps add a few more "little treasures" to collect.

Also, if you have played the title demo, you would notice that if you save the game and come back it it later, the game changes.  Even starting a new game is different.  If you wanted to start the new game as normal, what you need to do was get rid of your save files.  However, I realize that would be a bit cumbersome when it comes to testing, so there is a "cheat code" that allows you to start a new game regularly even after you saved.  Of course, you're going to have to find that cheat code in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment